1993 Nissan 240SX

This car came after my 98 240sx. I only had it for a year and unfortunately lost pretty much all of the photos I had of it during the time I owned it and had the parts on it. I bought it from a friend who had bought it from a guy who had just finished refurbishing it.

The engine was completely rebuilt using all factory OEM components and ran like a champ. I actually managed to get over 400 miles on a tank of gas at one point when I had it. Never managed to get out to any events but I did have some fun with it on some lots and elsewhere and really loved it. The car made no power, but I really liked the S13 chassis more than the old S14 I had.

The goal was to do a simple Type X build on 17/18 TE37s. The car would sport a red BRIDE interior and a simple SR20 with an S15 T28 turbo. I figured that would be plenty for what I had in mind, but I ended up selling the car about a year later to take a break from cars as I left for basic training and enlisted for Active Duty in the Army.

I still think that out of all the cars I owned, I regret selling this one the most, simply because it was just such a clean slate to start with. Even if it did have pretty much the worst color combo Nissan had to offer.

-Engine/Drivetrain

-KA24DE 2.4L Engine
-AEM Intake
-GReddy Exhaust
-Welded Diff

Chassis/Suspension:
-KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers
-Kazama RUCAs
-Kazama Toe Links
-Kazama Traction Links
-Kazama Tension Rods
-Kazama Tie Rod Ends
-TEIN Inner Tie Rods
Exterior:
-Gross Champagne Paint 
-Door dings

Wheels/Tires/Brakes:
-17x9 Rota P45R Wheels
-215/45R17 Federal SS595 Tires
-Z32 30mm Front Calipers
-Z32 Rear Calipers
-Hawk HP Brake Pads
-Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Interior:
-Doodoo Brown Interior Trim
-330mm Nardi Suede Deep Corn Wheel
-Works Bell Steering Hub
-NRG Quick Release
-6" Bubble Knob
-Cusco Turn Spin Knob



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streets of Willow 9/2/17 - VAB STI

Formula Drag

2017 So Far